We would like to extend our heartfelt congratulations to the 2022 Winter SoTL Seed Program cohort on embarking on a reflective journey to research and evaluate impactful pedagogies.
- Why do we test? Decentring power structures in student assessment through agency, choice and partnership
Katie Lee Bunting | Faculty of Medicine | Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Fostering learning community: how may a collaborative learning environment lead to meaningful exploration in an online, synchronous introductory food science course?
Judy Chan | Land and Food Systems | Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Assessing the Support Needed for Program-Wide Community-Engaged Learning in the Coordinated Arts Program
Erin Goheen | Faculty of Arts | Coordinated Arts Program
- Evaluating the Efficacy, Accessibility, Pedagogical Implications and Labour Costs of Adopting an OER in a Greek and Roman Myth Course
Tara Mulder | Faculty of Arts | Department of Classical, Near Eastern, and Religious Studies
- Emotion(ality) and emotive writing: Assessing the impacts of in/on the Middle East classroom
Pheroze Unwalla | Faculty of Arts | History/Middle East Studies
- Measuring and enhancing student motivation in forestry undergraduates
Andres Varhola | Faculty of Forestry | Forest Resources Management
- The Impact of International Graduate Student Colleges in Graduate Student Well-being, Development, and Global Citizenship Education
Henry Yu | Department of History & Vice-Provost (International)