The Institute for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning develops resources in collaboration with various units across the university to meet the various teaching and learning needs of the UBC community.
These resources are intended to help instructors considering or already trying something different in their classrooms. They summarize relevant evidence-based literature on some common student-centered teaching practices, effective integration of technology in the classroom, and the application of learning psychology in higher education.
- The Canadian Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (CJSoTL)
- Teaching and Learning Inquiry (TLI)
- International Journal Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (IJ-SoTL)
- New Directions for Teaching and Learning
- An extensive list of discipline-specific SoTL journals can be found here